Regardless of whether you favour traditional or contemporary interior design, Metroflat and Metropole curtain systems from SGS come in a range of attractive designs to suit many tastes. These high-functioning curtain poles can be accessorised with matching end caps or covers for an attractive look.
They are also incredibly easy to fit to a wall or ceiling with brackets for curtain poles, and can be used in conjunction with wave curtain heading systems. If you require poles for curtains or poles for blinds, Metroflat and Metropole curtains are a fantastic choice.
At SG-S, we also supply all of the necessary spare parts and accessories to help your Metropole or Metroflat system function seamlessly. To view our full range of spares and accessories, click here.
● Hand, Corded and Electric operated system for domestic and contract applications
● Metropole is available with a range of finials offering a contemporary or traditional finish
● Poles and finials can be mixed and matched from these moods
● Accessorised with matching end caps and co-ordinated or matching brackets/bracket covers
● Easy fitting to wall or ceiling with a choice of brackets
● For medium to heavy curtains
● Profile Lengths up to 6 metres in one piece Chrome effect 3.95m
● Suitable for use with Wave curtain heading systems